Great Opportunity to Learn New Skills & Work for a Great Company!
- Must have own transportation
- Must be able to pass drug test and physical
- Must be legal to work in this country
- Safety training provided before assigned to a crew
- 90 day probationary period - rate increases for those who are able to learn the job/move up
- Good benefits program including: health, dental, 401(k), uniforms, safety shoes, safety glasses
Depending on job assignment/department, skills and or processes may include the following:
- Tying rebar
- Placing concrete
- Operating concrete vibrator
- Routine patching of structural concrete
- Pulling strand
- Setting and fastening forms
- Testing concrete cylinder
- Rigging or handling concrete by crane
- Operating rotary hammer
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Positions may require frequent lifting, pulling/pushing, standing, bending, etc.