99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian Supermarket chains in the U.S, born in Southern California and now operating over 40 stores that reach coast to coast. We are leaders from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, yet all work together to meet the needs of our customers. We have leadership opportunities that will challenge and excite you!
We are seeking a Store Manager that will provide quality customer service and follow up with all customers in timely manner. This position is expected to act as a role model, providing exemplary service to customers and ensuring all employees are following 99 Ranch Market policies and procedures. As the Store Manager, you are the main contact to support store operations and assist with department managers to maximize sales performance through effective promotion plans. If you enjoy fostering teamwork and champions change when it occurs, then we want you on our team!
Essential and physical requirements:
- Standing for extended periods is commonly required
- Good manual dexterity for the use of processing equipment
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. or more with appropriate equipment
- Inspecting and evaluating the quality of products
- Bilingual skills are highly preferred English/Chinese or English/Spanish
- Administrative assignments
- Flexible work schedule
- Strong execution skills
Leadership criteria and skills:
- Strong communication skills
- Provides exemplary service to customers with ease and professionalism.
- Ensures all food safety standards in compliance with current federal/state regulations
- Practice loss prevention/risk management behavior and ensures store team is effectively trained in these areas
- 1-2 years of Manager experience in a grocery/retail setting is preferred
- Associate degree in Business Administration or related fields
What we offer:
- 401 (k)/ + company contribution
- Medical/ prescription
- Life insurance plans
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Direct deposit
- Employee discount
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities may change at any time with our without notice.
We are an EEO employer.