Class A CDL Driver
Operates commercial vehicle (gross vehicle weight over 26,000lbs) and non-commercial vehicle (gross vehicle weight less than 26,000lbs) to transport heavy equipment, materials, supplies, etc. to and from yard and jobsites by performing the following duties.
Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections of vehicle to check fluid levels, gauges, tires, lights, mirrors, and general overall condition.
Complete minor service to vehicle (i.e. air in tires, replace bulbs, fuses).
Receives written or oral instructions from supervisor regarding materials/supplies to be transported.
Drives in a safe and responsible manner, obeying state and local traffic laws.
Load and unload vehicle. Secure/tie down loads.
- Weekly Pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Plans
- Direct Deposit Available
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Plan (FSA – Medical Expense and Dependent Care)
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Supplemental Benefits
- Minimum five years of experience preferred.
- Must have a Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL), clear driving record, and Department of Transportation (DOT) Medical Examiner's Certificate (a.k.a. DOT Medical Card).
- Must have Lowboy and Flatbed experience.
- Tanker and HAZMAT experience preferred.
- Must pass driving skills test.
- Must pass physical and drug test.
Corman Construction is dedicated to “Best in Class” performance. We constantly test ourselves against industry best practices in high standards for employee development. When our team members are at their best Corman is at its best. We are committed to improving the craft, engineering and management skills of our employees with a training program designed for this purpose.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans encouraged to apply.