Competitive compensation! PRN Status - All Shifts. Growth and Development Opportunities. Proudly exhibits Service Excellence!
Follows the instructions of the nursing staff in the direct supervision, observation and documentation for assigned patients. Ensures patient safety. Assists with milieu management, engaging patients in a professional and therapeutic manner. Implements the programming schedule, offering support and encouragement to foster patient participation. Consistently supports and adheres to established policies and procedures regarding patient care services.
Essential Job Duties:
- Clear, concise verbal communication.
- Performs and documents vital sign checks.
- Safely handles dangerous, volatile situations.
- Consistent timeliness and attendance to work schedule.
- Education – High School diploma or GED required. Some college preferred.
- Years of experience needed – No experience required. Direct patient care experience in a behavioral health setting is preferred.
- Certifications – Must maintain current CPR certification.
- Computer skills – Ability to: gain training through web-based programs; participate in employee surveys; enroll in company benefits.
- Communication – Must possess excellent verbal skills in communicating with patients, coworkers and visitors.
- Team work – Must be able to actively participate in a treatment team environment.
- Service Excellence – Consistently demonstrates all Service Excellence Standards.
This opportunity offers the following:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
- Competitive compensation