Mental Health Tech
Competitive compensation! PRN Status - All Shifts. Growth and Development Opportunities. Proudly exhibits Service Excellence!
Follows the instructions of the nursing staff in the direct supervision, observation and documentation for assigned patients. Ensures patient safety.
Essential Job Duties:
- Clear, concise verbal communication.
- Performs and documents vital sign checks.
- Safely handles dangerous, volatile situations.
- Consistent timeliness and attendance to work schedule.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Some college preferred.
- No experience required. Direct patient care experience in a behavioral health setting is preferred.
- Must maintain current CPR certification.
- Must possess excellent verbal skills in communicating with patients, coworkers and visitors.
- Must be able to actively participate in a treatment team environment.
- Consistently demonstrates all Service Excellence Standards.
This opportunity offers the following:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
- Competitive compensation