Works on various construction projects by transferring from one task to another where demands require worker with various experience and ability to work with or without close supervision by performing the following duties:
- Handle basic hand tools, such as shovel, pick, broom, hammer, saw, paint brushes, etc.
- Light or heavy handling
- Job site housekeeping
- Erect construction signs, cones, etc.
- Weekly Pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Plans
- Direct Deposit Available
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Plan (FSA – Medical Expense and Dependent Care)
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Supplemental Benefits
Corman Construction is dedicated to “Best in Class” performance. We constantly test ourselves against industry best practices in high standards for employee development. When our team members are at their best Corman is at its best. We are committed to improving the craft, engineering and management skills of our employees with a training program designed for this purpose.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans encouraged to apply.