Registered Nurses (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN): Assesses and evaluates the health status of resident / patient and provides care and treatment in accordance with physician orders and standards of practice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assesses patients by physical examination including pertinent diagnostic testing to determine health status.
- Administers medications and treatments.
- Participates in the care planning process and oversees implementation of the plan.
- Supervises LPNs and nursing assistants.
- Communicates with physicians regarding changes in conditions, diagnostic test results, etc.
- Documents assessments and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy.
- Educates patients and their families on health-related issues.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Valid State licensure as an RN.
- Current CPR certification.
- Supervises LPNs, LVNs, graduate nurses, certified nursing assistants
When you work at a SavaSeniorCare affiliated facility, you immediately become part of a team that aims to respect you and recognizes the importance of the skills that you utilize in providing quality care for our residents and patients.
Benefits at a glance:
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick time
- Medical, Dental, Accident, and Life Insurance
- Post-Employment College Program
- Critical Care with Cancer Coverage
- Supplemental Spouse Life Insurance
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program