Operates the asphalt distributor truck applying liquid asphalt prior to an area being paved.
SGL Employee Benefits:
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Filling Asphalt and Burner Fuel Tanks
- Setting spray bars and spraying joints and other surfaces
- Cleaning excess asphalt out of tanks and from spray bars
- Set up and maintenance of all traffic control aids
- Driving company vehicles
- Maintenance of all equipment and tools
- Operating rollers, trucks, power broom, tamps, and skid steer loaders
This position requires a Commercial Driver's License with Tanker Endorsement. The above listed duties require periods of standing, walking, climbing, stooping and bending. It requires climbing equipment's steps or ladder to reach operators seat as well as periodic lifting of 10 to 50 pounds. The job duties described herein are not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
SGL Constructors (Skanska , Granite and Lane Joint Venture) is the Prime Contractor on the I-4 Ultimate Project in Orlando, FL. The total construction costs for the project are $2.3 Billion.
SGL Constructors is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.