$5,000 Sign on Bonus! OTR Solo Truck Driver CDL-A Required!
- Transport America
- Contract Type
- Full time
We Raised Pay! Transport America offer drivers the choices they need for the satisfying professional truck-driving career they deserve. We have steady OTR runs for drivers that like to be out for extended periods and other options that provide more time at home, such as a home weekly. We offer comprehensive benefits, 401k, pay-per-performance, Hazmat and accessorial pay. Transport America provides the miles and advantages you want for YOUR great driver experience! Our solid customer base and strong safety record as a CSA safe carrier make us the perfect match for solo drivers who want to be valued and appreciated.
PAY & MILES:
- $5,000 Sign on Bonus - Must successfully complete orientation!
- $1,300 Orientation pay - Must Successfully Complete Orientation ($1K Paid out on second pay check)
- NEW! Top pay as high as $0.53 CPM for experienced drivers
- Top performers make $75,000 annually
- Accessorial Pay
- Up to 2,600 miles per week
- Various home time options available
- Vacation Pay
- Generous Assessorial Pay: Paid detention time, paid layover, breakdown pay
- Interactive Orientation: We cover transportation, private hotel room & 2 meals
- Comprehensive Benefits: Health, Life, Dental, Vision, 401(k) Plan includes company match
- Referral Bonus
- Dog Friendly Trucks
- 24/7 Support, 365 Days A Year
- Equipment and technology to make the job safer and easier for you
- E-Logs and an InCab Communication Hub
- Roll Stability and OnGuard System
- Safety as a value with a CSA score to back it
- Veterans encouraged to apply - we recognize military service when determining pay
- 21 years old
- Valid CDL-A
- DOT Qualified
- Must pass a comprehensive drug test
- Training required for drivers with less than 6 months experience
- Satisfactory safety and employment history
Are you a Veteran with GI Bill? educational benefits? Transport America's Certified Professional Truck Driver Program is approved by the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Department of Labor. Eligible veterans may use their hard earned benefits while on the road to becoming a Student Driver Instructor.