Nursing Supervisor - Registered Nurse (RN)
Full Time Benefits, Holiday Premium and Annual Merit Increases.
We are currently seeking a motivated 3pm-11pm Supervisor. This position is a Monday through Friday full time (40 hours a week).
Great shift differential!!
- Make routine nursing rounds
- Supervise nurse assistants
- Document resident behavior
- Monitor medical records to determine if they are completed timely and contains required data
- Oversee and assist meal deliveries, and monitor resident snack delivery
- Assess residents for any change in condition
- Assist in processing Physicians orders
- Assist with Admission/Discharges
- Participate in Care planning
- Attend staff meetings/ In-Services
Qualifications include a current RN license, excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Full time Benefits (available after 90 days)
- Flexible scheduling
- Holiday premiums
- Safety bonuses
- Employee Engagement Programs
We invite you to be a part of our TEAM of an AMAZING people. To work in a supportive atmosphere, and to apply your nursing skills and knowledge.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.