Class A CDL Delivery Truck Driver
Average Pay: $65 to $70K, Sign-On Bonus: $7500, Day 1 Benefits
WORK SAFE HOME SAFE is one of our mottos at McLane Company. Your safety and ability to do your job and get home to your family is why all prospective teammates go through a physical assessment and drug test before hire.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Valid CDL Class A License
- Minimum of 1 year or 50,000 verifiable miles of tractor trailer driving experience
- Must meet McLane's MVR and Risk Rating qualifications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Requires high degree of attention, skill, and dexterity in the control of tractor-trailer and in preventing damage to materials and trailer equipment
- Ability to lift and move product and pallets weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans with tier premiums to fit the needs of our teammates
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plans with employer match|
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vacation/Time Off Benefits based on years of service
- Paid Holidays
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 124 years of success. We’re looking for teammates with perseverance, that don’t mind taking the extra step for our customers, our community, and the company. In return, we’ll pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
Our driver teammates have guts, grit and a go-getter attitude and we're looking for more of it. Bring yours and roll with us.
McLane is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.