Average Pay: $65 to $70K, Sign-On Bonus: $7500, Day 1 Benefits
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 124 years of success. We’re looking for teammates with perseverance, that don’t mind taking the extra step for our customers, our community, and the company. In return, we’ll pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
WORK SAFE HOME SAFE is one of our mottos at McLane Company. Your safety and ability to do your job and get home to your family is why all prospective teammates go through a physical assessment and drug test before hire.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Valid CDL Class A License
- Minimum of 1 year or 50,000 verifiable miles of tractor trailer driving experience
- Must meet McLane's MVR and Risk Rating qualifications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Requires high degree of attention, skill, and dexterity in the control of tractor-trailer and in preventing damage to materials and trailer equipment
- Ability to lift and move product and pallets weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans with tier premiums to fit the needs of our teammates
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plans with employer match|
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vacation/Time Off Benefits based on years of service
- Paid Holidays
McLane drivers do much more than drive. Although that’s an important part of the job, being the face of our company to our customers is your primary role. You’re the person they see week after week. You’ll develop strong relationships that create value and trust with our customers. The variety of tasks you’ll perform on each route will ensure you’re never bored. You’ll deliver and unload products safely and on time to multiple stops each route.
Our driver teammates have guts, grit and a go-getter attitude and we're looking for more of it. Bring yours and roll with us.
McLane is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.