We are seeking a Mechanical Designer with very strong material handling knowledge. Experience with the design of conveyors, chutes, silo’s, bins. Candidate will be responsible for the generation of 3D models, general arrangement layout and industrial mechanical drawings such as; chute work, dust collection ducting, tanks, silos, etc. This position will coordinate with other disciplines on the design and development of projects and assist engineers with equipment selection and arrangement.
- Will perform site inspections and have direct interaction with clients.
- Must be able to work in a project team and maintain a project schedule.
- 5 years direct relevant experience in an engineering consulting firm required.
- A bachelor’s degree related to engineering is preferred.
- Experience with 3D modeling in AutoCAD, Inventor and Revit, and experience with MS Office is required.
- Candidate must be able to travel domestically and internationally for short periods of time.
- Must be able to work in a project team and maintain a project schedule, be a self-starter, detailed-oriented and have exceptional organizational skills.
- Must communicate clearly and interact with clients and co-workers in a professional and respectful manner.
M3 believes that people should enjoy coming to work. Keeping this philosophy in mind, M3 strives to be a place where individual creativity and ingenuity is valued. The collaborative expression of these individual ideas results in innovative/effective design solutions for our clients. M3 takes on interesting and challenging projects that allow employees to use their unique talents and to expand and grow professionally.
Our employees are our most valued resource. With this in mind, we have remained steadfast in the commitment of providing employees an outstanding benefits package. We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and make every reasonable effort to assist employees in maintaining that balance.
M3 is equally committed to promoting professional growth and career advancement. Employees are provided with in-house training, mentoring and other educational opportunities to enhance their knowledge and understanding. They are also encouraged to obtain professional registrations and certifications. In turn, M3 provides reimbursement for associated fees, memberships and publications. M3 succeeds when our employees succeed – personally and professionally.