Full-time Year-round work, opportunity to earn $50k+ per year
BAIRD Foundation Repair, a regional leader in the foundation repair industry, is looking for construction foremen to join our growing team. Our purpose is to redefine the construction industry by providing our customers with a remarkable experience. We care deeply for and strive to build a long-term relationship with each customer. At BAIRD we also redefine for our employees. We want our employees to know that they are the most valuable to us and experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k (no company match at this time)
- PTO & Vacation.
- We provide the best tools, materials, and training to ensure your success
- A trusting, respectful, and fun culture
- Opportunities for professional growth
What You Would Do:
- Lead a construction team of 1-2 other members to complete PolyLevel projects
- Install each job using company-approved methods; this is a "hands-on" foreman role
- Move each job at a pace to ensure efficiency and quality
- Communicate with the customer throughout each job
- Complete required paperwork for each job
- Provide customers with a remarkable experience
What We Need for this Role:
- Construction experience is preferable, but not required
- Candidates who are mechanically inclined
- Unrestricted lifting ability
- Ability to climb a ladder, kneel, and crawl
- Excellent communication & leadership skills
- Travel as needed
If you are a born leader with a great work ethic and want to be valued for your hard work, apply with us today.