Our Roadside Technicians earn $14.43/hr PLUS a $1,500 Sign On Bonus. No experience necessary.
Sign-On Bonus payout schedule is as follows:
- $500 after 60 days of employment
- $500 after 90 days of employment
- $500 after 12 months of employment
Our Roadside Assistance unit is looking for Emergency Road Service Technicians with positive attitudes to help get AAA members back on the road quickly and safely. If you enjoy helping people, love to drive, have a passion for hands-on problem solving, and are an excellent listener and communicator, this is a great opportunity for you. Come grow with us.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are an established automobile club, but we don't take our trusted reputation for granted. We earn our members' loyalty every day, with every service call and driver dispatch. AAA is dedicated to making sure our members have safe, positive experiences on the road and with us, wherever they may be. As an Emergency Road Technician, you'll be on the front lines of our organization. You will:
- Get AAA Members back on the road quickly and safely
- Roadside Service – Provide superior, friendly help with towing, lockouts, fuel delivery, tire changes, battery service, and jumpstarts.
- Safety and Security – Observe all traffic procedures and notify management of any safety hazards you discover with your vehicle or on the road.
- Comfort and Convenience – Inspect your service vehicle regularly, reporting on its maintenance and keeping it stocked with inventory and tools before every shift.
- Ensure an exceptional customer experience
You enjoy helping others and are focused on driving results. You have lots of choices of who to work with. What makes us different:
- We help others.
- We are focused on growth.
- We offer a competitive Total Compensation package.
- You know compensation goes way beyond bring home pay. AAA offers best in class benefits. . . excellent medical coverage, dental, vision, etc. . . AND we offer team member incentives and 401k with matching contributions.
- We are committed to work-life balance. We provide vacation, AND paid time off.
- We are committed to your development
- We offer on the job training with a designated Training Engineer to ensure your safety and success.
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum age requirement 25 yrs old
- Valid and Unrestricted Driver’s license
- No DUI/DWI within the past 3 years
- No felony convictions within the past 7 years
- Ability to pass NC DOT physical exam
- Customer service experience and a demonstrated commitment to help others – customers, team members, and community
- Experience working outdoors exposed to the weather elements
COME JOIN OUR TEAM
We are members serving members. We are committed. We aspire to create a workplace that helps others, members and team members alike. This is What Makes Us . . . Us. Come join our team.