Distribution Center Associate
Do you love working in a dynamic, challenging, team environment and ending each day feeling satisfied for a job well done? Are you energized by working with a winning team and providing outstanding customer service on a daily basis? Do you enjoy successfully exceeding goals and expectations in an environment that is safe, friendly and rewarding?
Prepares, processes and moves merchandise productively, safely and accurately according to established guidelines while performing a variety of functions and training in multiple areas to support profitability in order to meet location standards.
Summary of Requirements:
- Ability to perform tasks consistently and accurately
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting and basic computer operation
- Ability to operate hand and power equipment according to procedure
- Regular attendance and dress code
- Physical activity may include time standing/walking up to 12 hours with scheduled breaks. Ability to work in a multi-level environment, including climbing stairs, bending, twisting, stepping, stooping, reaching, lifting and pushing on a frequent basis
- Ability to lift 30 pounds repetitively and more than 50 pounds with a two person lift as needed