Coordinator Robotics & Electronics Technology
Georgia Quick Start is hiring for a Robotics and Electronics Coordinator job in Atlanta, GA
Salary is commensurate with experience.
• Coordinates the design, development and delivery of Advanced Manufacturing Technology training programs.
• Our primary objective is to prepare maintenance technicians for advanced technology designed for the plant floor. This objective is accomplished by expanding their existing knowledge with topics such as PLCs, VFD Drives, Networks, Smart Sensors and Robotics, and then applying that new knowledge to troubleshoot and improve complex control systems using Mechatronic Machines and Automated Process Control systems.
• Travel within Georgia will be necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
• A minimum of a four-year instructional design degree or technical degree *and* five years of designing manufacturing based technology curriculum.
• Instructional system design knowledge/experience required, to include training needs analysis, course design and material development for interactive classroom-based learning.
• Qualified applicants will have expertise and training development experience in advanced manufacturing technology disciplines such as machine and batch process, operation, control and troubleshooting.
Preferred Qualifications: (In addition to minimum qualifications)
A Master’s degree in engineering or instructional technology.
Experience with Kuka, Kawasaki or Fanuc robots, and Allen-Bradley, Mitsubishi Electric, or Siemens PLC controllers is preferred.
The following are a plus: Experience managing successful program development work teams. Experience applying Augmented or Virtual Reality training systems. Six Sigma certification.
The Technical College System of Georgia is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, genetic information, disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam Era, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law.