Georgia Quick Start is hiring for a Maintenance Training Specialist job in Atlanta, GA
• Duties will include assistance with training operations, performing training needs assessments, training material design and performance based instruction.
• The Training Specialist will work with the Director and other staff members to evaluate and standardize business processes and tools in order to ensure quality of instructional service delivery.
• Assisting the Director with special projects, preparing operational reports, and conducting training research.
• Travel within Georgia and occasional travel outside of Georgia and the United States may be necessary.
Our primary objective is preparing maintenance technicians to support advanced technology on the plant floor. This objective is accomplished by expanding their existing electrical and mechanical knowledge with topics such as PLCs, VFD Drives, Control Networks, Smart Sensors and Robotics, and then applying that new knowledge to trouble shoot and improve machine and batch process control systems using mechatronic training systems.
An Associate degree in a related field *and* three years work related experience
• A Bachelors degree in engineering or related field.
• Five (5) years of experience in an advanced manufacturing position.
• Experience with robotics.
The Technical College System of Georgia is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, genetic information, disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam Era, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law.