Grade / Roadway Foreman
SGL Constructors (Skanska, Granite and Lane Joint Venture) is the Prime Contractor on the I-4 Ultimate Project in Orlando, FL. The total construction costs for the project are $2.3 Billion.
SGL Employee Benefits:
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays*
*This benefit applies to foreman/foreperson only.
- Grading/Roadway background
- Previous foreman/supervisory experience.
- Must have valid Drivers License
- Be able to run a crew of 4-5 men/women and communicate effectively
- Know machine controls
- Familiar with rovers
- Read and interpret plans
- Overall understanding of digging/excavating in multiple areas.
SGL Constructors is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.