Staff Development Manager (RN)
Ensures facility is in compliance with regulatory requirements relating to staff credentialing and education. Provides services associated with ongoing professional development of staff at the facility.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts new employee orientation and coordinates competency completion.
- Ensures for or delivers annual mandatory and continuous education for staff using internal or external resources according to state and federal regulations and company policy.
- Teaches certain in-house courses, such as the NA training program, special care unit training, etc.
- Coordinates employee health program (immunizations, flu shots, physical exams, etc.)
- Monitors and ensures current licensure and certifications of facility staff.
- Maintains employee education, training and health files.
- May assist in the screening and hiring of nursing staff.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- One to three (1-3) years’ experience in health care field, teaching, or training and development.
- May be filled by Registered Nurse, LPN, or a non-nursing individual who otherwise qualifies by way of experience or education.
When you work at a SavaSeniorCare affiliated facility, you immediately become part of a team that aims to respect you and recognizes the importance of the skills that you utilize in providing quality care for our residents and patients.
To that end, we offer a number of benefits designed to complement your personal and professional goals.
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Time
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Storms of Life
- Post-Employment College Program
- Vacation Days
- Medical Insurance
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)