Ensures facility is in compliance with regulatory requirements relating to staff credentialing and education. Provides services associated with ongoing professional development of staff at the facility.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts new employee orientation and coordinates competency completion.
- Ensures for or delivers annual mandatory and continuous education for staff using internal or external resources according to state and federal regulations and company policy.
- Teaches certain in-house courses, such as the NA training program, special care unit training, etc.
- Coordinates employee health program (immunizations, flu shots, physical exams, etc.)
- Monitors and ensures current licensure and certifications of facility staff.
- Maintains employee education, training and health files.
- May assist in the screening and hiring of nursing staff.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- One to three (1-3) years’ experience in health care field, teaching, or training and development.
- May be filled by Registered Nurse, LPN, or a non-nursing individual who otherwise qualifies by way of experience or education.
When you work at a SavaSeniorCare affiliated facility, you immediately become part of a team that aims to respect you and recognizes the importance of the skills that you utilize in providing quality care for our residents and patients.
To that end, we offer a number of benefits designed to complement your personal and professional goals.
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Time
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Storms of Life
- Post-Employment College Program
- Vacation Days
- Medical Insurance
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)