Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Oversees the accounts receivables process for the facility in an accurate and timely manner using established reporting procedures.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Posts daily collections of cash receipts and deposits to appropriate accounts.
- Generates timely and accurate billing of all payer classes.
- Produces UB82 forms for all Medicare and contract Residents and Medicare demand billing
- Reconciles and balances accounts for month-end closing process.
- Assists Resident, family members and other with inquiries regarding Resident billings and payments.
- Balances RFMS accounts, daily census, 1189's, petty cash, etc.
- Updates patient / resident files.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required; some college or technical training preferred
- One (1) year of prior third party billing/collections experience required.
- Proficient in the use of personal computer.
As a full time employee at Sava Senior Care, our employees enjoy:
- Great team environment
- Excellent wages
- Medical, dental, vision health care benefits
- Short term and long term leave
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Critical care insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- Employee programs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.