SavaSeniorCare dba Fisher Park Health and Rehabilitation Center is currently hiring for Nurse’s – All Shifts
We Offer Competitive Pay for all our current Nursing Positions including CNA’s, LPNs & RNS!
The Resident Care Specialist performs multiple care duties that contribute to the health, well- being and quality of life for the Residents of the facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Providing personal care and services to Residents including but not limited to the following:
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living such as transferring, turning and positioning, giving showers, dressing, grooming, feeding, toileting and ensuring residents are clean.
- Obtaining vital signs and weights and monitoring food and liquid intake.
- Delivering meal trays to residents, ensuring food is appropriate to the resident’s care plan, delivering alternate food selections when requested and providing a positive dining experience.
- Escorting residents to participate in therapy sessions and activities.
- Responding to resident and family needs respectfully and with a positive manner in all interactions.
- Making daily rounds on assigned residents in accordance within established guidelines.
- Accompanying residents with smoking privileges to designated smoking areas and supervising his or her smocking activity while there.
- Completing assignments including but not limited to the following:
- Reporting data in resident records consistently, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Consistently and promptly reporting resident changes of condition per the InterAct process.
- Complying with procedures for infection prevention including, but not limited to, hand washing, TB and Hepatitis B requirements and bloodborne pathogen regulations.
- Following safety rules and requirements including lift and transfer procedures, hazard communication, electrical safety, slips, trips and falls policies, use of personal protective equipment and elopement procedures. (Examples: Must safely operate mechanical lifts, sit stand lift, gate belt, and meal and line carts, adjust beds and use shower equipment and wheelchairs.
- Safely fulfilling all work assignments.
- Accepting assignments not part of his/her normal scheduled responsibility as needed.
- Safeguarding residents’’ protected health information.
- Providing other services such as cleaning wheelchairs and resident areas as assigned.
- Complying with al work rule policies and procedures as well as state and federal law.
- Contributing to a true team environment by cooperating and working well with co-workers.
- Completing education requirements on a timely basis.
- Complying with work rule policies and procedures as well as state and federal law.
- Successful completion of the State approved Nursing Assistant Certification course. ~ High school diploma or equivalent preferred; minimum three years certified nursing experience in long term care acceptable in lieu of education requirement.
- English as a first or second language with the ability to read and communicate at an adequate level to perform essential job duties.
- Lifting at least 35 pounds at any one time. When a situation requires lifting more than 35 pounds additional staff, a slide sheet, gait belt or a mechanical lift is required.
- Floor to waist lifts and above the waist lifts
Benefits at a glance:
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Time
- Dental Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Storms of Life
- Post-Employment College Program
- Critical Care with Cancer Coverage
- Supplemental Spouse Life Insurance
- Vacation Days
- Medical Insurance
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Supplemental Employee Life Insurance
- Whole Life Plan Insurance