Nursing Home Administrator
Our client centers offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off (PTO), medical, dental and vision insurance, continuing education, tuition assistance, 401(K), and more.
Responsible for the overall management of a facility. Plans, develops, directs, monitors and supports all operational, administrative, clinical, human resources, customer service and fiscal activities for the facility's programs and services.
- Administrator's license issued by the State's governing Board.
- Meet minimum education requirements of the State.
- Prefer one to three (1-3) years’ experience as a healthcare facility administrator.
- Proficient in the use of personal computer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures the quality and appropriateness of resident / patient care meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards.
- Ensures compliance with applicable legal, regulatory, accreditation and reimbursement guidelines and standards.
- Prepares annual budget for facility. Monitors monthly performance of facility in relation to budget and intervenes as needed.
- Recruits, hires, provides orientation/training, and retains a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out facility programs and services.
- Ensures employee performance meets or exceeds expectations and periodic performance appraisals are conducted on a timely basis.
- Makes sure facility is a safe, clean, comfortable, and appealing environment for residents, patients, visitors and staff in accordance with company guidelines.
- Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Manages all aspects of state or federal government survey processes.
- Responsible for grievance process from residents, patients, employees, etc.
- Functions as primary officer for facility according to HIPAA guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
When you work at a SavaSeniorCare affiliated facility, you immediately become part of a team that aims to respect you and recognizes the importance of the skills that you utilize in providing quality care for our residents and patients. To that end, we offer a number of benefits designed to complement your personal and professional goals.
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Sick Time
- Post-Employment College Program
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Storms of Life
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program