In this role, you will provide personal care to our residents and patients within a skilled nursing facility. You will have the responsibility of assisting with daily living activities such as turning and positioning, toileting, bathing and grooming, feeding, mobility and obtaining and recording vital signs and weight. In return for your exceptional service, we're committed to our employees and making a great place to work even better.
• Successful completion of the State approved Nursing Assistant Certification course.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred; minimum three years certified nursing experience in long term care acceptable in lieu of education requirement.
• English as a first or second language with the ability to read and communicate at an adequate level to perform essential job duties.
• Lifting at least 35 pounds at any one time. When a situation requires lifting more than 35 pounds additional staff, a slide sheet, gait belt or a mechanical lift is required.
• Floor to waist lifts and above the waist lifts.
Benefits at a Glance:
• Direct Deposit
• Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
• Medical, Dental, Life, and Accident Insurance
• Post-Employment College Program
• Critical Care with Cancer Coverage
• Supplemental Spouse Life Insurance
• CEU Reimbursement
• Short-Term Disability
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
• Employee Referral Program