Armored Service Technician
“Hiring the best” defines our process of vetting against the strictest standards—the toughest in the industry. So, if you’re offered a spot on our team, it means you have a solid background, the right skills, and the attitude of someone who knows how to contribute to a great organization.
If this sounds appealing to you, we invite you to contact us today. It may not be easy to earn a job with Loomis, but if you have what it takes to join our team, you’ll find positive opportunities for a fulfilling career. With a national service network, opportunities are available in many areas across the country.
- Driving automatic and/or standard shift vehicles from 8,000 to 36,000 pounds gvw a minimum of 4 hours per day, 5 days per week, in accordance with a designated route, making stops at a minimum of 30 customer locations.
- Servicing ATM machines on a set schedule, including re-supplying replenishing, retrieving deposits, and monetarily balancing the machine.
- Picking up/delivering customer change orders/deposits carrying a minimum of 50 pounds by hand or up to several hundred pounds by cart, a minimum of 30 stops per day for a minimum of 4-5 hours, 5 days per week.
- Loading/unloading vehicle cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of coins, weighing as much as 50 pounds per item, 5-6 days per week.
- Ability to repeatedly perform heavy lifting and carrying items by hand in an unrestricted manner for significant distances (several yards).
- Ability to push/pull dollies/carts loaded with cargo weighing up to several hundred pounds.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle safely in accordance with Driver Physical Qualifications established by the US Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration.
Our Benefits: Loomis employees drive the very core of our business. Our success depends on our team members, and that’s why it’s important for us to offer an employee benefits program that is not only extremely comprehensive, but also one of the best in the industry. Key benefit components include:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance plans
- Employee assistance plan
- Short-term disability plan
- Long-term disability plan
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible spending account
- Dependent care account