Working as a team, we celebrate our differences while leveraging our collective skills to build better processes, driving excellence companywide.
Our commitment to sustaining this high level of performance among CIRCOR employees is unconditional. We do whatever is necessary to ensure that each individual has the opportunities and resources to achieve their potential.
Position Summary: This position will serve as the liaison between Manufacturing Engineering and other functional groups including manufacturing, design engineering, quality, and customer service. Responsible for creating the methods and sequence of manufacturing operations for intricate and/or complex machined parts and assemblies that meet design and quality requirements. Work with cell management, tool design, and fabrication designs. Provide manufacturability input and manufacturing plans for product design or modification. Work on continuous improvement projects that support the Lean Manufacturing methodology such as set-up reduction and Kaizen events.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, AutoCAD or similar design software experience is required. 3D modeling experience is a plus.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Manufacturing Technology is required.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Manufacturing environment is required.
- Minimum 2 years engineering experience is required.
- Competitive Salary
- Shift Differential
- Recognition & Rewards
- Employee Referral
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities