General Maintenance Technician
Working as a team, we celebrate our differences while leveraging our collective skills to build better processes, driving excellence company wide.
Our commitment to sustaining this high level of performance among CIRCOR employees is unconditional. We do whatever is necessary to ensure that each individual has the opportunities and resources to achieve their potential.
Position Summary: The General Maintenance Technician / Test Support will be responsible for installing, troubleshooting, repairing, maintaining production and facility equipment, and provide test support which includes rigging large pumps, piping and pipe fitting to support the site’s business goals and objectives.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Assists other Technicians in the repair and maintenance of equipment
- Completes work orders, records, logs and other written or computer-based documents according to established procedures
- Diagnoses mechanical and electrical problems using technical drawings (e.g., blueprints, electronic/mechanical schematics) and diagnostic tools (e.g. multi-meter, laptop)
- Operates material handling equipment, battery equipment, moving machinery, and other powered equipment.
- Performs preventive maintenance and repairs on equipment (e.g., pneumatic systems, material handling equipment, hydraulic equipment, dock equipment, electronic and electrical equipment, etc.) according to safety and quality procedures.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED, required.
- 5 + years Mechanical troubleshooting and repair experience.
- Rigging experience, a plus
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Competitive Salary
- Shift Differential
- Recognition & Rewards
- Employee Referral
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities