Working as a team, we celebrate our differences while leveraging our collective skills to build better processes, driving excellence company wide.
Our commitment to sustaining this high level of performance among CIRCOR employees is unconditional. We do whatever is necessary to ensure that each individual has the opportunities and resources to achieve their potential.
Position Summary: The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for managing and assisting in the completion of the day-to-day activities involving the maintenance of the building/facility, equipment and machinery, including HVAC, building lighting systems, machines, grounds keeping, security and overall facility appearance. The position supervises and coordinates the work of employees who repair and maintain building/facility, equipment and machinery.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated leadership effectiveness (EI). Must be an effective change leader who challenges the status quo and acts with a sense of urgency to drive results. Effectively balances consistency with flexibility and willing to change ideas in the face of new information.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking with demonstrated accomplishments. Proven performance setting and exceeding customer service goals and profit targets.
- Impeccable integrity; Superior interpersonal skills; able to communicate and engage personnel at all levels of the organization.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in facility and/or equipment maintenance.
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience.
- High School diploma or a GED equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree or an Associate’s degree preferred.
- Competitive Salary
- Shift Differential
- Recognition & Rewards
- Employee Referral
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities