Working as a team, we celebrate our differences while leveraging our collective skills to build better processes, driving excellence companywide.
Our commitment to sustaining this high level of performance among CIRCOR employees is unconditional. We do whatever is necessary to ensure that each individual has the opportunities and resources to achieve their potential.
Position Summary: Pumping Technologies located in Monroe, North Carolina is searching for a Staff Accountant to join its team. Key areas include: payroll accounting, sales and use tax filings, sales commissions, assistance with tax packages, compilation of financial information for journal entries and account reconciliations, compliance with financial policies and internal controls, participates in initiatives to increase the efficiency of the department and assistance in completion of special projects.
Analysis & Projects:
- Administration of purchase card program, including training, reporting and policy compliance.
- Participate in the utilization of CBS tools to increase efficiency.
- Assist in the completion of special projects.
- Assist with Annual Income Tax Packages for Corporate Tax Office.
- Timely and accurate completion of sales and use tax returns for multiple states.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience, with accounting for multiple sites preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from a four-year college or university, advanced degree preferred
- History of success in the key accountabilities for this role
- High capacity to manage multiple shifting priorities timely and accurately under minimal supervision
- Bias for action and high sense of urgency
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Thrives in taking ownership and holding self and others appropriately accountability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer literate, required to be proficient with Excel, including but not limited to data extracts, formulas and pivot tables
- Competitive Salary
- Shift Differential
- Recognition & Rewards
- Employee Referral
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities