Working as a team, we celebrate our differences while leveraging our collective skills to build better processes, driving excellence company wide.
Our commitment to sustaining this high level of performance among CIRCOR employees is unconditional. We do whatever is necessary to ensure that each individual has the opportunities and resources to achieve their potential.
Position Summary: The Facility Maintenance Technician / Test Support Responsible for performing routine building maintenance tasks. Performance of building maintenance tasks in one or more fields (i.e. carpentry, electrical, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); plumbing, etc.). Perform general cleaning and other tasks as assigned. Also, provide test support which includes rigging large pumps, piping and pipe fitting to support the site’s business goals and objectives.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work off-shift hours and weekends, overtime is required.
- Ability to read, writes, speaks and understands English fluently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Ability to meet or exceed the company’s attendance and punctuality standards.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or GED, required.
- Two years working experience in facility maintenance.
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing and carpentry is a plus. Rigging experience, a plus.
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Competitive Salary
- Shift Differential
- Recognition & Rewards
- Employee Referral
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities