Retail Inventory Associate
District Starting Wage - $12.25/hour
Here at RGIS you count! Businesses make critical decisions based on their inventories and rely on RGIS to ensure that they are done accurately and professionally. As a part of the RGIS Team, you’re an important part of the decision making process. By contributing to reliable inventory counts, you help our customers make better decisions to support the needs of their customers!
- Opportunities for pay increases after just 5 inventories
- Supervisor and management opportunities
- On-the-job paid training
- Referral bonuses. If you want to earn an extra $500, refer five people after your hired and after they work ten live events, you get the $$$.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee-paid health insurance available at group rates
- Discounted prices at movie theaters, theme parks and more
What you bring to the Team:
- At least 18 years of age; no experience needed
- Access to reliable transportation
- Strong work ethic with the ability to focus in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work flexible schedules with varying hours
- Ability to, with or without reasonable accommodation, frequently squat, kneel, bend, climb ladders and reach, as well as stand for up to 10-12 hours
At RGIS, we value ethics, positive attitude, and safety in workplaces. We are passionate about our people, technology, and process because when you succeed, we succeed. Interested? Apply today!
RGIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.