Assistant Director of Facilities Operations
Benefits: State Health Plan, Leave Benefits, Retirement, Disability, EAP, Wellness, Workers Compensation
- Develop and implement a comprehensive maintenance, repair, and renovation program for a 600-acre farm and 240-acre campus consisting of over 3.5M square feet of facilities.
- Maintain a preventive and predictive maintenance program for all facilities at the University.
- Interpret and update facilities condition assessment program.
- Manage operation of the University’s utilities to include chillers, boilers, steam distribution system, hot and cold water distribution system, medium voltage electrical system, potable water system, sewer system, and storm water system.
- Serve as a key member of Emergency Operations Preparation and Response Team and other University committees as appointed.
- Review project plans and specifications for conformance to applicable federal and state codes as well as NC A&T guidelines.
- Manage in-house projects to ensure they meet the specifications criteria.
- North Carolina State license in one of the skill trades (Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC).
- Graduation from a four-year college or university and two years of general facilities experience preferably with supervision; or an equivalent combination of training and experience. All degrees must be received from appropriately accredited institutions