We’re changing the world every day!
We could use a little help!
Competitive salary with full benefit package,
state of the art facility, free parking!
Nevada Community Enrichment Program (NCEP) in Las Vegas, a program provided by Accessible Space, Inc. is looking for Rehabilitation Technicians to provide skills training, personal care, supervisory care, chore services, direction and guidance to NCEP clients.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Minimum age 18.
- Must be able to follow direction and communicate effectively communicate with the
- client, (must be able to read, write and speak English).
- Strong problem-solving skills, dependable.
- Ability to lift and transfer, using proper body mechanics, adults weighing 100-200 pounds in a
- safe and consistent manner.
- All staff are required to have a valid Nevada Driver's License and possess proof of automobile insurance required by the State of Nevada.
NCEP offers a terrific work environment, a knowledgeable and skilled multidisciplinary team of clinicians, competitive wage and a great benefit package including health insurance, dental insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and a wellness reimbursement