Registered Nurse (RN)
**Sign On Bonus available**
Relocation Assistance provided.
Healthcare Professionals have a unique opportunity to affect lives for the better every day. At Doctors Hospital of Laredo, we are looking for qualified, passionate, and dedicated Registered Nurses.
Position Summary: The Registered Nurse consistently provides safe, competent, compassionate patient care in an efficient and effective manner in collaboration with all members of the healthcare team. The Registered Nurse is compliant with the policies, practices and procedures of the organization and is expected to participate in the ongoing professional behaviors established by the facility.
- Effectively conducts initial and on-going patient assessment.
- Develops the patient plan of care.
- Must identify and communicate changes in patient's clinical condition with appropriate members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age appropriate patient care.
- Works closely with all members of the healthcare team to provide timely discharge planning.
- Texas RN License - required
- BLS - required
- Other certifications specific to unit may be required
- Bilingual English/Spanish - preferred
Job Located in Laredo, TX