M3 believes that people should enjoy coming to work. Keeping this philosophy in mind, M3 strives to be a place where individual creativity and ingenuity is valued. The collaborative expression of these individual ideas results in innovative/effective design solutions for our clients. M3 takes on interesting and challenging projects that allow employees to use their unique talents and to expand and grow professionally.
Our employees are our most valued resource. With this in mind, we have remained steadfast in the commitment of providing employees an outstanding benefits package. We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and make every reasonable effort to assist employees in maintaining that balance.
We are seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer with material handling experience with a Professional Engineering (P.E.) License to join our Mechanical department. The candidate’s experience should include a variety of project types, sizes and complexities.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Provide engineering and design services for light and heavy industrial process plants with a focus on material handling.
- Selection, specification and design of various dry material conveyors; belt conveyor, bucket elevator, screw conveyor, pneumatic conveyors, vibratory conveyors.
- Select, specify, and/or design mechanical process equipment and storage; screens, mills, crushers, silos, hoppers, bins, dust collectors.
- Design all associated chutes as well as review and approve fabrication shop drawings.
- Generation of process specs and maintaining project equipment list.
- Procurement of mechanical equipment and fabricated items.
- Coordination of other disciplines within the project team.
- Candidate will interact professionally with internal and external clients,and must be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Must be a Professional Engineer.
- Must be willing to travel depending on project needs.
- Strong working knowledge in AutoCAD, Revit and 3D modeling.
- Individual must adhere to M3 QA/QC policy and procedures to meet industry standards.
M3 is equally committed to promoting professional growth and career advancement. Employees are provided with in-house training, mentoring and other educational opportunities to enhance their knowledge and understanding. They are also encouraged to obtain professional registrations and certifications. In turn, M3 provides reimbursement for associated fees, memberships and publications. M3 succeeds when our employees succeed – personally and professionally.