Loomis is Hiring!
Join a Winning Team today!
Responsible for the preventive maintenance, troubleshooting repairs
and/or modifications work for our vehicle fleet.
- 3-4 years recent fleet, automotive, or truck vehicle maintenance experience
- Operational knowledge of diesel equipment and tools normally associated with the troubleshooting and repairs of gasoline and diesel truck equipment
- Knowledge of truck electrical and air-conditioning systems required
- Knowledge of International 4700 Series medium-duty truck preferred
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Possess a valid commercial drivers license (B or better) and meet qualifications as outlined in section 391 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety regulations
Compensation and Benefits:
- $25 per hour
- Full benefits package including dental, medical and vision
- Company Uniforms
- Disability and Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Must meet eligibility requirements for Full benefits
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability