If you're looking for the benefits of joining an industry leader, with a high-charged, energy-filled environment, then you can stop looking, because you have found what you're looking for in the Utility Mechanic position at our Hertz Rent-A-Car location. Bring your energy, drive, and motivation to Hertz, and set your goals on cruise control! The Hertz Corporation, a world leader in the car rental industry, currently seeks energetic team players to join our team
Duties include changing oil, changing tires, and 13-point inspections. Must be a quick learner, and have some auto mechanical knowledge. Applicants must have an assortment of tools, oil filter wrenches, socket set, and a toolbox to keep them in. Must be able to work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays; and work overtime as required.
Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Vacation & Paid Time Off, Monthly and Annual Performance Incentives, 401(k) after 1 yr., Life insurance and Tuition Reimbursement
High School Diploma required, technical training or certificate preferred
• Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical issues with various automotive system
• Knowledge of brakes, drive train, electrical components, vacuum systems, and body.
• Ability with some supervision to use computer-based diagnostic systems
• Prior experience doing light automotive mechanics in a shop is required
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time with continuous bending and twisting
• Must be available to work scheduled hours depending on the needs of the branch
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Valid Driver's License with clean motor vehicle record
• Periodic MVR checks will be performed if hired