Lyndon Steel Company is adding experienced Welders to our AISC certified shop.
- These positions require welding experience or training and prior structural steel experience is preferred.
- Second shift positions are available.
Benefits: At Lyndon Steel, we make a strong commitment to employees, ensuring we offer competitive wages and a chance to make career advancements. Our benefits package includes:
- Health and dental insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- 401 (k) plan with company contributions
- Attractive paid time off
- Paid holidays
If you would like to join a progressive company with a good work environment, please submit a resume to the Human Resources Department.