Responsible for the overall management of a facility. Plans, develops, directs, monitors and supports all operational, administrative, clinical, human resources, customer service and fiscal activities for the facility's programs and services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures the quality and appropriateness of resident / patient care meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards.
- Ensures compliance with applicable legal, regulatory, accreditation and reimbursement guidelines and standards.
- Prepares annual budget for facility. Monitors monthly performance of facility in relation to budget and intervenes as needed.
- Recruits, hires, provides orientation/training, and retains a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out facility programs and services. Ensures employee performance meets or exceeds expectations and periodic performance appraisals are conducted on a timely basis.
- Makes sure facility is a safe, clean, comfortable, and appealing environment for residents, patients, visitors and staff in accordance with company guidelines.
- Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Manages all aspects of state or federal government survey processes.
- Responsible for grievance process from residents, patients, employees, etc.
- Functions as primary officer for facility according to HIPAA guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Has valid Administrator's license issued by the State's governing Board.
- Meets minimum education requirements of the State.
- Prefer one to three (1-3) years’ experience as a healthcare facility administrator.
- Proficient in the use of personal computer.
When you work at a SavaSeniorCare affiliated facility, you immediately become part of a team that aims to respect you and recognizes the importance of the skills that you utilize in providing quality care for our residents and patients.
To that end, we offer a number of benefits designed to complement your personal and professional goals. We feature a competitive benefits package that includes paid time off from work and a 401(k) savings plan, as well as medical, dental, vision insurance and income protection plans.
We also offer employee referral bonuses for MDS and rehab positions and discounts through partners such as Verizon, HP and Shoes for Crews.
Benefits at a Glance
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Time
- Dental Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Storms of Life
- Post-Employment College Program
- Critical Care with Cancer Coverage
- Supplemental Spouse Life Insurance
- Vacation Days
- Medical Insurance
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Supplemental Employee Life Insurance
- Whole Life Plan Insurance