Responsible for the financial functions of the facility.
- Recording accurate revenue for all residents and payers
- Accurate and timely billing and collections of all AR accounts
- Meeting or exceeding cash collection and bad debt goals
- Medicaid eligibility management in coordination with other team members and resident or family
- Oversight of the Resident Trust process and all business related functions
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervises the Business Office and other administrative staff.
- Monitors billing and collection activities.
- Assures proper accounting procedures and controls are in place and followed.
- Analyzes collections on a monthly basis. Assesses level of bad debt reserves, reviews and recommends write-offs.
- Ensures procedures are followed to achieve an accurate and timely closing at month end.
- Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner and in compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration / Accounting preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in third party billing / collections with at least one year experience in a supervisory capacity preferred.
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer.
When you work at a SavaSeniorCare affiliated facility, you immediately become part of a team that aims to respect you and recognizes the importance of the skills that you utilize in providing quality care for our residents and patients.
To that end, we offer a number of benefits designed to complement your personal and professional goals. We feature a competitive benefits package that includes paid time off from work and a 401(k) savings plan, as well as medical, dental, vision insurance and income protection plans.
We also offer employee referral bonuses for MDS and rehab positions and discounts through partners such as Verizon, HP and Shoes for Crews.
Benefits at a Glance
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Time
- Dental Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Storms of Life
- Post-Employment College Program
- Critical Care with Cancer Coverage
- Supplemental Spouse Life Insurance
- Vacation Days
- Medical Insurance
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Supplemental Employee Life Insurance
- Whole Life Plan Insurance