Represents the company in a positive and professional manner while greeting visitors, answering telephone, and directing calls.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Answers the telephone in a professional manner; directs calls to appropriate individuals, and/or takes messages.
- May fax and photocopy information as needed.
- Maintains current resident / patient and staff directories
- May accept job applications and forwards to appropriate department.
- Announces emergency codes and instructions over public address system as required.
- Assists Residents, family members, and others with inquiries regarding Resident and facility information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Exceptional customer service skills and telephone etiquette.
When you work at a SavaSeniorCare affiliated facility, you immediately become part of a team that aims to respect you and recognizes the importance of the skills that you utilize in providing quality care for our residents and patients.
To that end, we offer several benefits designed to complement your personal and professional goals. We feature a competitive benefits package that includes paid time off from work and a 401(k) savings plan, as well as medical, dental, vision insurance and income protection plan.
We also offer employee referral bonuses for MDS and rehab positions and discounts through partners such as Verizon, HP and Shoes for Crews.
Benefits at a Glance
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Time
- Dental Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Storms of Life
- Post-Employment College Program
- Critical Care with Cancer Coverage
- Supplemental Spouse Life Insurance
- Vacation Days
- Medical Insurance
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Supplemental Employee Life Insurance
- Whole Life Plan Insurance