Human Resources Coordinator
This rewarding opportunity will perform a variety of administrative and project management services to support the basic human resources functions at the facility.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least one year of general human resources experience, including basic labor law and benefits.
- Experience in payroll processing preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with PeopleSoft and/or Kronos preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have the ability to work with all levels of employees, medical providers, insurance adjusters and attorneys.
- Project management organizational skills required.
- Ability to conduct training for employees.
When you work at a SavaSeniorCare affiliated facility, you immediately become part of a team that aims to respect you and recognizes the importance of the skills that you utilize in providing quality care for our residents and patients.
To that end, we offer several benefits designed to complement your personal and professional goals. We feature a competitive benefits package that includes paid time off from work and a 401(k) savings plan, as well as medical, dental, vision insurance and income protection plans.
We also offer employee referral bonuses for MDS and rehab positions and discounts through partners such as Verizon, HP and Shoes for Crews.
Benefits at a Glance
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Time
- Dental Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Storms of Life
- Post-Employment College Program
- Critical Care with Cancer Coverage
- Supplemental Spouse Life Insurance
- Vacation Days
- Medical Insurance
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Supplemental Employee Life Insurance
- Whole Life Plan Insurance