We are currently seeking a caring, compassionate, reliable, motivated Resident Assistant to work full time hours, floating between three different sites in White Bear Lake, Falcon Heights & St Anthony. Must be available to work AM and PM hours.
As a Resident Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting with activities of daily living, medication administration, personal cares, meal preparation, and any other necessary job duties to meet the needs and improve the quality of life for the individuals we serve.
- Competitive pay $12.50 starting wage
- with scheduled raises and benefit package;
- Paid time off; education dollars; wellness rebates;
- One week of paid classroom orientation including First Aid and CPR;
- Learning and advancement opportunities; AND
- The opportunity to make a real difference – every day!
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- The ability to perform job functions with little supervision
- A sense of caring – and a desire to make a difference
- Must pass a criminal background check
ASI is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Accessible Space, Inc. not to discriminate against any person based on race, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, color, national origin, ancestry, familial status, age, disability, marital status or status with regard to public assistance or any other protected status.