Working as a team, we celebrate our differences while leveraging our collective skills to build better processes, driving excellence companywide.
Our commitment to sustaining this high level of performance among CIRCOR employees is unconditional. We do whatever is necessary to ensure that each individual has the opportunities and resources to achieve their potential.
Position Summary - Pumping Technologies located in Monroe, North Carolina is searching for a Shared Services Supervisor to join its Finance team. Key areas include: leading the monthly financial close process, ensuring compliance with financial policies, overseeing completion of corporate tax package and sales tax filings, participates in initiatives to increase the efficiency of the department and assistance in completion of special projects.
- Lead monthly financial close process and compliance with Company financial policies and internal controls.
- Review of journal entries and account reconciliations for selected accounts.
- Submit all financial transactions and reporting on a timely and accurate basis
- Assist in consolidation of financial information for divisional and corporate reporting
- Review and approval of vendor payment proposals as well as any changes to vendor master data
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience, preferably with significant portion of that in accounting for multiple sites
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from a four-year college or university, advanced degree and/or CPA preferred
- History of success in the key accountabilities for this role
- High capacity to manage multiple shifting priorities timely and accurately under minimal supervision
- Bias for action and high sense of urgency
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Thrives in taking ownership and holding self and others appropriately accountability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer literate, required to be proficient with Excel, including but not limited to data extracts, formulas and pivot tables
- Competitive Salary
- Shift Differential
- Recognition & Rewards
- Employee Referral
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities