Working as a team, we celebrate our differences while leveraging our collective skills to build better processes, driving excellence companywide.
Our commitment to sustaining this high level of performance among CIRCOR employees is unconditional. We do whatever is necessary to ensure that each individual has the opportunities and resources to achieve their potential.
Position Summary: The Designer provides detailed component and layout design, solid modeling, drafting, BOM structuring, and document checking support for the 2-Screw Pumps Engineering Department. The Designer works under the technical supervision of a Design Engineer or Engineering Manager.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Experience: 2+ years of experience in Solid Edge CAD modeling and drafting. Strong working knowledge in detail design and GD&T. Design of rotating equipment and/or pressure vessels is a plus.
Basic Knowledge and Required Skills:
- Expert in Solid Edge 3-D modeling
- Working knowledge of IFS (ERP system)
- Experience with BOM structuring and modification
- Strong working knowledge of ASME Y14.5 GD&T
- Working knowledge of ISO tolerances
- Strong knowledge in Engineering Change Request/Order/Notice
- Minimum of 7 years drafting experience in Mechanical Design/Drafting
- Minimum of 5 years drafting experience with a 2-Year Associate Degree in Mechanical Design/Drafting
- Minimum of 2 years drafting experience with a 4-year Engineering degree
- Competitive Salary
- Shift Differential
- Recognition & Rewards
- Employee Referral
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities