Working as a team, we celebrate our differences while leveraging our collective skills to build better processes, driving excellence company wide.
Our commitment to sustaining this high level of performance among CIRCOR employees is unconditional. We do whatever is necessary to ensure that each individual has the opportunities and resources to achieve their potential.
Position Summary: The Rotor Department Production Supervisor will be responsible for multiple key performance indicators including but not limited to Safety, Quality, Delivery and Productivity of the Rotor department. This role will lead and coordinate a 3-shift operation with approximately 30 associates, developing a cohesive team to drive overall improvements. This position reports to the Operations Manager.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experienced with continuous improvement initiatives
- Strong business acumen
- High energy
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business or Engineering
- Minimum 5 years manufacturing management experience in a machining environment
- Experienced in Lean Manufacturing, Materials Management and Quality
- Competitive Salary
- Shift Differential
- Recognition & Rewards
- Employee Referral
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities