Working as a team, we celebrate our differences while leveraging our collective skills to build better processes, driving excellence company wide.
Our commitment to sustaining this high level of performance among CIRCOR employees is unconditional. We do whatever is necessary to ensure that each individual has the opportunities and resources to achieve their potential.
Position Summary: The Production Supervisor (2nd Shift) will be responsible for providing supervision and leadership on second shift and direction to third shift, while being an innovator of positive change that favorably impacts safety, quality, profitability, inventory turns, on-time delivery and lead-time. This position reports to the Plant Manager of the Monroe Facility.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Advanced body of knowledge of Lean Techniques, with a track record of implementation.
- Ability to effectively organize several distinct functions, establish levels of responsibility, delegate appropriate authority and review the work and performance of subordinates in a manner conducive to efficient performance and high morale.
- Ability to prepare comprehensive and accurate reports, forecasts, estimates and budgets.
- Ability to create and manage a value stream plan.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of employees, across all functions of the organization including customers and suppliers.
- Proven track record in a high mix low volume environment.
Education & Experience:
- BS in Engineering or technical discipline, Master’s is a plus.
- 2+ years in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in a supervisory role or with managing people.
- Competitive Salary
- Shift Differential
- Recognition & Rewards
- Employee Referral
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities