Commercial Service Technician
$2,500 Sign-on Bonus!
Job Summary: Plans and coordinates activities concerned with installing equipment, investigating and resolving customer reports of technical problems with equipment, and eliminating future operational or service difficulties by performing the following duties.
- $2,500 Sign-on Bonus!
- Competitive Salary
- Medical / Vision/ Prescription Insurance
- HSA w/ Employer contribution
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 401K w/ 5% match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Operates / Drives company assigned service vehicle to complete service calls assigned through dispatcher each day.
- Review construction schedules, with assistance from department manager to maintain schedules in order to ensure timely completion of service calls
- Coordinate project material and equipment needs, and deliveries in order to maintain job productivity and projected completion schedules
- Analyzes systems and reviews findings to determine source of problem, and recommends repair, replacement, or other corrective action. Double-checks work to prevent call backs.
- Provides on-site technical assistance to help troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Completes and forwards service tickets, completes tickets in legible, comprehensive fashion.
- Provides a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer.
- Responds to service calls in timely fashion, including after hours if assigned to provide emergency service.
- Attends schools and seminars to maintain and advance technical knowledge.
- Complies with company policies and procedures, especially safety rules.
Qualifications: High School Diploma or GED or equivalent combination of experience and education