Rental Car Return Representative
The Instant Return Representative is an essential member of the airport location team and is the brand ambassador by providing the fastest, easiest, and most valued experience to our customers. This team member is responsible for providing attentive, courteous, and expeditious service to our customers as they return their vehicles.
Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Vacation & Paid Time Off, Monthly and Annual Performance Incentives, 401(k) after 1 yr., Life insurance and Tuition Reimbursement
• High School diploma or equivalent
• A minimum of one year of sales or customer experience in a high volume or service oriented environment
• Proven strong sales and closing skills and the ability to friendly, engaging manner
• Basic computer proficiency
• Candidates fluent in other languages are encouraged to apply.
• Work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays; and work overtime as required
• Work outdoors during all weather conditions
• Stand for long periods of time
• Lift up to 45 pounds
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.