The Customer Care Representative is an essential member of our team at our airport locations. Often the first faces our travelers see upon arriving to do business with us, our CCRs serve as brand ambassadors with a welcoming smile. Exhibiting a genuine interest in the needs of our travelers will help you to build rapport while providing the fastest, easiest and most valued experience to our customers.
Hertz at the Orlando International Airport has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Care Representative. As a CCR with Hertz, you will become a subject matter expert in providing the vehicle our travelers want and need, in a timely and efficient manner. You will be empowered to provide each customer with the best vehicle for their needs and to create memorable experiences. You will fully understand your role in building loyalty to our Hertz brand.
This is an hourly paid position and pay is based on current scale. Nominal overtime required as needed.
Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Vacation & Paid Time Off, Monthly and Annual Performance Incentives, 401(k) after 1 yr., Life insurance and Tuition Reimbursement
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Professional Experience
- A minimum of one year of sales or customer experience in a high volume or service oriented environment
- Work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays; and work overtime as required
- Work outdoors during all weather conditions
- Stand for long periods of time