Responsible for ensuring compliance with Corman Kokosing Crane Policy and OSHA Crane Standards. Oversees all crane maintenance and repairs, and serves as Assembly/Disassembly Director for all crane moves.
- Oversees mechanics performing crane repairs.
- Responsible for the overall direction and coordination of crews during assembly/disassembly of cranes.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Responsibilities may include assisting with interviewing and training employees.
- Minimum ten years of experience as a crane operator and/or crane mechanic, including assembly/disassembly of cranes.
- Proficient with computer software such as Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Crane Certification required.
- Crane Inspector Certification preferred.
Competitive wages and benefits (401k w/ company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, etc.).